Thursday, February 3, 2011

Naming Squirrels: ESL moment

Today I will introduce my mom, and my kitty Zora.

See my baby below:

Pure cuteness.

She loves the outdoors and was found cutely meowing at 3 months old for food outside on our porch, but is now a house kitty. Today began while looking outside at the squirrels from the kitchen window:


My mom calls me to look, because Zora being neurotic and trying to attack the window/squirrel outside. We have nothing to do. Hell (Texas) froze over, so we haven't had school or work for the past three days due to the ice gods smiling kindly down on me.
"I see a squirrel and Zora is trying to attack it through the window! (talking about the squirrel) That's lumber, I call that squirrel lumber!"
ESL moment, confusing Disney characters and construction materials.

=

?

No comments:

Post a Comment