Thursday, February 3, 2011

"I hope you dance..."::: ADHD

I come in to breakfast to see my mom interpretive dancing.
Unfortunately I didn't get it on video. I haven't upgraded yet to a newer iPhone.

My mom sees on Oprah(?) the body roll and attempts to do it.
For those of you that don't know what it is, here is a video.



I would say my mom is in great shape for 63, but I haven't met many 63 year olds that want to get down with the body roll. So today, at 5:30pm, I shared the knowledge with my mom.
She's hip, what can I say.

She dances a lot, and is part of a Filipino dance troupe here in Dallas. I would like to say that I get my ballroom dancing skills from her. However, she doesn't get hip hop, and here is a video of her interpreting how young people dance one new year's eve:

No comments:

Post a Comment