Monday, March 14, 2011

survival: first monday without parents

my parents went to las vegas without me for spring break ("we need alone time"...), so it's me and the kitties until wednesday. the 2nd day they left, i already had to deal with an ER vet visit because zora was up to jumping off of high areas like usual (for my loyal readers, yes she is ok and surviving and running like the superuberadorable kitty she is).

today's breakfast (albeit during the lunchtime period) was like usual, my coffee, chia seeds, and banana.

i was a little confused though for lunch. if i'm home during the work week, i either go out to eat with my mom, or she brings me home something to eat. i was alone, and there, working in my recliner with my kitties around me, i realized, i regressed. i was able to survive for 8 years by myself, even in a foreign country not knowing anyone barely fluent in the language, and i cooked. i was also too lazy to get out to get anything. so i had a spoonful of peanut butter and cheese nachos for my late lunch. i think i win lazy person of the year award, or best 27 year old that eats like a 10 year old. either case, it's still a win for me. WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment