Monday, March 14, 2011

supportive friends

Today at 4:13pm, Turtle invited me out for happy hour. I told him that I should write my thesis, even though it is spring break, so I'm politely declining. The following was his response:

Turtle: you could always just drop out of school if you wanted.

Me : yeah
and do what

Turtle: concentrate on being a trophy wife
you need somebody old that will die off quickly so you can just take the money
then buy a college and give yourself a degree

(break in conversation)

Turtle: how do you feel about jerry jones

Me: i don't do sports

Turtle: i have a friend of a friend who lives next to his mistress

Me: grossss

Turtle: you should get a reality show where you look for a husband. that (gold digger; kanye) could be your theme song


SMU undergrads come up with the best ideas. i'm going to get right on that. pronto. any old men (not jerry jones) that want to marry me out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment